Rules of the House
These rules are part of the full Terms and Conditions. Please agree to the full Terms and Booking Conditions before confirming your reservation.
No pets; no children or infants; no parties; no smoking in the lodges.
Please contact us to enquire about arriving outside these hours.
We kindly ask that you check out by 10.30am.
- Please remember The Gallery Lodges are intended for adults to enjoy a peaceful stay. They are not designed for entertaining guests or for behavior which would disturb any of the other residents, including: loud music, TV, shouting or any other activity which would significantly disturb any of the other guests. All noise and especially outdoor noise after 10pm should be kept to a minimum.
- You have booked a lodge for 2 persons maximum. If you have any guests then they should leave the the property by 10pm at the latest. Most of our customers like a good nights sleep and this is why we have this rule.
- You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors or windows of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties
- You are permitted one car per lodge. One additional parking space is available by arrangement in the allocated guest parking area. Do not drive or park on the grass.
- The maximum occupancy for each room or lodge is 2 adults.
- We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay at The Gallery Lodges.
- No pets are allowed in any room, lodge or building at any time.
- No parties are permitted at any time. If you do have visitors the maximum is 2 persons at any time and they cannot stay on the property after 10pm.
- You must also comply with any reasonable ‘rules of the house’ laid down by the owner, which have been made to improve the use and enjoyment of the property for all concerned. If the owner does not communicate any such rules to you, you must assume that “normal” rules (such as consideration for neighbours) apply. We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time provided reasonable notice is given to you.
- Smoking or taking drugs is not permitted in The Gallery Lodges. You must not smoke in any rooms or public areas or interfere with our fire detection systems. If you do so this will be regarded as a breach of these booking terms and conditions and we will terminate your booking and, if necessary, refer the matter to the authorities. We will contact you after your stay to recover any costs incurred due to smoking inside the lodges. The costs we incur include our costs for specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of damage by you to our property, the cost of the room for any period it is unusable and our administration expenses. We may also instruct a third party to recover any costs.
- You must take all reasonable precautions to avoid damage or interference with any items belonging to us. Customers are requested to bring any damage to our lodges or property to our immediate attention. Malicious, willful, or negligent damage or interference to our hotel or property will be regarded as a breach of these bookings terms and conditions and we will terminate your booking. We will contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our lodges or property. We may also instruct a third party to recover these costs on our behalf. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
- You agree to keep and leave the lodge and the furnishings in good condition and clean the kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses before departure.
- All room keys must be returned to reception on check-out. If you fail to do so, we may charge you for a replacement key or lock as required. In the event that a key is not returned after check-out we request customers to contact the hotel to make arrangement for keys to be returned. Check out is at 10.30am.
If you do not comply with paragraphs 1 to12 when staying at our hotel, we may terminate your booking – see Section 6 in terms and conditions.